2010-10-02

kia kia!!!

Just back from church!
haha.. <3
first time went to SIB
It's different yea..
I like the songs
all the English songs
pretty nice
i love it!

I like the lyric of the song but i dunno what is the song's tittle
''How great is your love Covers my sin and shame Jesus i surrender Lead me to your way''
I remembered this only actually XD
I wish i could find the song's tittle as well

Something happened last night~~
Cherney bought vitagen
normally has 5 in one pack yea
firstly,
Cherney took one then i took another one
after dinner,
she took the third one
she saw in the fridge box still left 2 yea that's right
but then after few period of time
when i opened the fridge inside just left one
but I'm not curious about it because i thought someone drank it
P.Thin knocked on my door and asked is it i drank 2 but no just one
so...
who is the another one who drink it then?
Oh shit!
when we asked Jing Jing she said she dunno how to drink that at all
what the hell then?
who else??? damn it!
I'm afraid of it and another possibility is Jing took it but she deny
but why she want to do that??
or another reason.................??
dun scare me come on~
my mind keep thinking and think
haizzz
hope everything fine~
AMEN

1 comment:

  1. Shifu dropped by :)
    not sure if you are referring to "Savior's Love" (the song) hm....

    ReplyDelete